TDS1 TDS Tester, 0 to 999 ppm mg/L, 1 ppm mg/L Resolution, +/-2%
Accuracy, For Water Conditioning
Hanna Instruments TDS1 is a simple and affordable pocket tester for TDS measurements. The
measurement is automatically compensated for temperature
variations, thanks to its internal temperature sensor. Calibration
can be performed in one point with a trimmer. Batteries can be
easily replaced after removing the top cover.
* Range: 0 to 999 ppm
* Resolution: 1 ppm
* Accuracy (@20°C/68°F): ±2 % F.S.
* Typical EMC Deviation: ±1 % F.S.
* Calibration: Manual 1 point through trimmer
* Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 41° – 122°F (5° – 50°C)
* Battery TypeLife: 4 x 1.5V approx. 150 hours continuous use
* Environment: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C); RH 95%
* Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.2 x 0.9” (150 x 30 x 24 mm)
* Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)
TDS 1 is supplied complete with protective cap, calibration
screwdriver, batteries, instructions and carrying case